Aero Logistics Pty Ltd is an established aviation company with bases nationwide. Aero Logistics and its subsidiaries operate helicopters and fixed wing aircraft throughout the Australasian region.
Blue Sky Helicopters Pty Ltd, part of the Aero Logistics Group, is seeking a positive, professional and experienced candidate to undertake a casual administration and operations role for 3 to 4 days per week at our Sydney Airport Base. This position may have the potential to progress to a permanent part-time ‘job share’ role in the future.
Daily operations will include scenic flights, corporate charter, boutique tours, aerial film and photography around Sydney, Regional NSW and more. As we operate 7 days per week, the successful applicant will need to be available for weekend work, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ability to work unsupervised and also in conjunction with a team of pilots and other staff members - a team player mentality is integral to this role
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Prior experience in processing high-volume bookings and interacting with agents and suppliers
- Welcoming and respectful attitude towards our passengers
- Advanced MS computer skills and a strong work ethic
- Administration and basic accounting experience reporting to Corporate Office
- Experience in business & social media platform integration
- Lateral thinking and problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Current Drivers Licence
- Possess current Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) or be eligible for one
- Able to work weekends, Saturdays and Sundays
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Ability to speak another language
- Previous experience in aviation
- Experience with aircraft loading and unloading, passengers briefing
- Experience in aviation passenger reservations, check-in and manifesting.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Have a good attendance and work history
Only persons meeting the minimum requirements need apply. Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered.
Applications will close on the 10th April 2021.
Phone or email queries will not be accepted regarding this position, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.