Aero Logistics Pty Ltd is an established aviation company with bases nationwide. Aero Logistics and its subsidiaries operate fixed wing aircraft on survey and aerial work throughout the Australasian region.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from appropriately qualified and experienced Survey Pilots for Line Pilot positions with our Australian operation for both domestic and potential international operations.
Positions are FIFO in nature and require applicants to have the ability to work efficiently in the field with remote oversight.
- CASA CPL(A) or Higher
- 2,500 hours total time
- 500 hours multi engine command
- 1,500 hours total command
- Current ME IPC
- CASA Class 1 Medical
- Cessna 400 Series Experience
- Previous Aerial Survey Experience
- Previous International Experience
- First Aid
- CRM Course
- Dangerous Goods Drivers Licence
Phone or email queries will not be accepted regarding this position.