Aero Logistics Pty Ltd is an established aviation company with bases nationwide. Aero Logistics and its subsidiaries operate helicopters and fixed wing aircraft throughout the Australasian region.
Due to upcoming contracts, we are currently seeking expressions of interest from appropriately qualified and experienced pilots for future employment as our Multi-Engine Type Specialist.
This position will be based in Newcastle, NSW. Applicants must be able to relocate to the Newcastle region and work on a 7 day per week, 24 hours per day roster. An attractive remuneration package and relocation costs will be offered to the successful applicant.
The position will require the applicant to have a solid working knowledge of existing regulations as well as an understanding of the requirements set forward in CASR Part 138.
The applicant will be responsible for a team of pilots in Newcastle, reporting to the Chief Pilot.
- CASA CPL(H) or Higher
- CASA Class 1 Medical
- Current NVFR(H)
- 2,500 hours PIC Helicopters
- 50 hours PIC NVFR(H)
- Eurocopter EC135 Type Rating
- Check & Training Approval for the EC135
- 50 hours PIC on EC135
- Must be able to relocate to the Newcastle Area
- Must be able to work on a 7 day per week, 24 hours per day roster
- Must be an Australian Resident/Permanent Citizen
- Grade 1 Instructor Rating
- Multi Engine Training Approval
- Ship-to-Shore Experience
- 500 hours Multi Engine Command
- Current ME IPC with a minimum 6 months remaining
- First Aid Certificate
- CRM Course
- Dangerous Goods Drivers Licence
Only persons meeting the minimum requirements need apply. Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered.
Phone or email queries will not be accepted regarding this position.