Aero Logistics Pty Ltd is an established aviation company with bases nationwide. Aero Logistics and its subsidiaries operate helicopters and fixed wing aircraft throughout the Australasian region.
We are currently seeking applications from appropriately qualified and experienced pilots for future employment as a Tourism Pilot.
This position will be based in the Cessnock area. Applicants must be able to relocate to the Hunter Valley region and be available for weekend work.
The successful applicant would be responsible for assisting the Base Manager in day to day operations of our tourism bases. In this position, they would be required to conduct scenic and winery tour flights as well as, assist in loading, Aerial Work and Ship to Shore operations when required. The pilot would also be expected to answer phones, quote jobs, book restaurants, conduct briefings and assist in all areas of helicopter tourism operations.
- CASA CPL(H) or Higher
- CASA Class 1 Medical
- Current HFR and Low Level Rating
- 500 hours PIC Helicopters
- Must be able to relocate to the Hunter Valley region
- Must be able to work weekends
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- R44 Rating with 100 hours on type
- Previous Tourism and Customer Service Experience
- Gas Turbine Rating
- B206 Rating
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
- Dangerous Goods Drivers Licence
Only persons meeting the minimum requirements need apply. Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered.
Applications will close on the 10th April 2021.
Phone or email queries will not be accepted regarding this position, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.